Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Two Double-Oh Seven!

It's been so long since I updated, I figure today would be a great day for a fresh start.

Things I neglected to Blog about over the past 3 (holy COW THREE!!??) months...(this is my attempt at blogger time travel)

1. Alex's 5th Birthday at Texas Jumping Beans.



2. Halloween



3. Ashley's Braces



4. Ashley in the choir- Well, Mark and I have sadly discovered that Ashley is in no way, shape or form our child. First off, the girl can sing, a talent that Mark and I certainly don't possess. Secondly, she tried out for and was chosen for a solo in the school choir. Who is this kid??

5. A fabulous first Thanksgiving with family at our home.



6. My new working from home opportunity - My old boss called me up and asked if I'd be interested in a part time contract position working from home. I'm working 3-4 hours a day now and so, so thankful for this wonderful opportunity. I'm hoping this opens up a new option for me once Alex goes to Kindergarten next year. I have already decided I WILL be home when my kiddos get home from school, and it looks like this could possibly be just what I need to work my way in to.

7. Christmas



8. New Years




The past year has brought so many wonderful new opportunities...not too many struggles to handle, but like I always say, just enough to make us appreciate what we have in this beautiful life. David added a new precious member to our family. Sweet Keller has no idea how lucky he is to be born in to such an amazing family and to have two AWESOME parents. His life will be an amazing adventure with those two!

All in all, life is going oh so well for our little family. Not a day goes by that Mark and I don't stop and smile at how incredibly fortunate we are. We have so many wonderful people in our lives and we continue to grow and learn from each of them. Sometimes I feel as if I'm watching someone else's life unfold, because it's so hard to believe that I could possibly have this much joy.

In 2006 we were fortunate enough to become close friends with many new people. Although we've moved away from Leander, we have become closer to the Ford's than we ever were when they were just a few blocks away. Brian and Paula have to be two of the most selfless people I've ever met. They continue to amaze me with their love and generousity towards our entire family. I hope we can find a way to touch their lives like they have ours.

Two double-oh seven has a lot to live up to. I can't imagine how we could top double-oh six! Onward!

No comments: