Saturday, May 05, 2007

Photo Hunt "Childhood"






Yesterday was Field Day for Ashley. It was also Field Day at her old school in Leander. After most of the events were over here in Georgetown, I picked her up from school and we went to Leander's field day so Ash could surprise her friends.

This picture was taken at Pleasant Hill with her old buddies. To hear the girlish squeals when they saw Ashley walk up, was just priceless! I chose this photo for the theme "childhood" for a number of reasons. These girls are childhood friends and have grown up together through the prime of their childhood. In just over two weeks they will all finish their last year in elementary school and I know silly faces like these will still happen, but I also know that they will eventually become few and far between. The look of innocence on their faces just makes my tummy flutter.

No comments: