Friday, February 29, 2008

I can finally laugh!

"I can finally laugh!" -Alex Urben

The sicko is finally on the mend. I knew yesterday was going to be different when he came in to our room at 4am, laid his head next to mine, and said,
"Momma, how was thread invented?" Yes, thread. As in fibers. Clothes. Blankets.

Dumbstruck momma, lay in complete silence contemplating the answer with a slight grin peeking out from the corners of her mouth. "uhhh...duhhhh...."

"Well momma, I think we should go check out a book from the library and find out tomorrow." Oh the wonder of that sweet boy.

Do I even need to take his temperature at this point? Nah! We have our boy back, no doubt about it.

And lastnight at dinner he discovered his laugh was back, and proceeded to giggle throughout the entire meal, at mostly nothing. :)

And here is a little You Tube that sums up how we're feeling today. (I LOVE this clip!)


1 comment:

Mollie said...

Oh I'm so glad he's better... and what a funny indicator to know he was back to normal :) He's a smart little cookie isn't he.

And as much as I like that song.. pretty sure that vid killed it for me. But I bet you knew you'd here my eye-roll and gagging noises from Georgetown! ;)

(((hugs)))
work out how you're going to PA with us yet? ;) I may cry if you don't go this year! LOL