Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back in Black

So, now that school is over, and I have time on my hands, I decided to tackle the master bath cabinets. It's funny, our bathroom remodel has been complete for quite some time now, but in our minds it hasn't been 'complete'. It's incredible what a little bit of paint can do. Our cabinets were all 80's and the rest of the bathroom up to date. Something had to be done. Sooo, after half a quart of Sherwin Williams Black, a nice little sanding block to antique a few edges here and there, and some bronzy spray paint to cover the ugly 1984 brassy handles, we have a kick ass bathroom. Next is the powder room cabinets and then I'm on to the kitchen. Somebody stop me!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Ooh Jamie!! It looks AWESOME! WTG, Girl!

Denise said...

OMG I'm so jealous!! I love it! I need to get my booty in gear and finish my bathroom cabinets too, I love the black. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

Your cabinets look great, Our bathroom remodel is going on 2 months now, waiting for special order sinks and the counter top

Anonymous said...

OMG. It is hard to believe that it is the same bathroom. I love it!! Next time I am in the neighborhood I want to come see it in real life. We are wanting to do something with our bathroom too! It is so boring at the moment. Been thinking about you and your DH. Hugs!!