Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The burb

In my last post...though I'm not sure if it actually qualifies as a post...I introduced our newest purchase. Two weeks later, I am IN LOVE with my new car/bus. Never did I imagine myself driving a big honkin vehicle such as this, in fact just last year I was trying to figure out a way that I could drive a compact car. HA! It's amazing how quickly things change. We were actually out and about looking for my first love, the Toyota Sequoia, when we were introduced to the burb. The sales guy really wanted us to take a look at it, while I was reluctant. I have never owned an American car, and had already made up my mind that I was getting a Sequoia or nothing....until I opened the door to my gorgeous new burb. I fell in love instantly. I had no idea how NICE this was going to be. There absolutely nothing this vehicle is lacking, and oh the comfort! The soft cushy seats all but cradle your body.

The burb was purchased to replace the van AND the truck. We needed something large enough to handle the kids, four dogs, and all of the accouterments required for said creatures. The only down side to finding our new car was the timing. We had intended to sell the car and truck prior to buying something new, but alas, here we are with a driveway full of vehicles. FOUR to be exact. Yes, I realize how ridiculous this is. Sooo, with that being said if anyone would like to buy a 2001 Nissan Quest (one owner!!) or a 2004 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariat, please CALL ME! These have been super vehicles for us, it was just time to upgrade.

No comments: