Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 13, 2007

A few things for the memory bank that I saw today:

Alex icing heart shaped cookies, and then pouring (not to be confused with sprinkling) sprinkles on top.
Ashley's heartshaped tin full of colorful cupcakes to be delivered to her class...and then the afterthought that items with no nutritional value are not allowed at school. OOPS. I secretly hope they make it back home. At least a few. ;)
Alex filling his Valentine goodie bags for all of his friends.
Alex's filling out his very first Valentine cards.
Two sweet kiddos playing together like best friends. The excitement of Valentines Day can do wonders!
My pajamas...that I stayed in ALLLL day long. I knew there had to be SOMETHING positive about Mark being in New York.
Mark's Valentine. I've probably watched it 20 times by now. It just makes me so warm inside when I see my strong, sturdy husband in such vulnerable, precious ways. He IS so amazing, and I finally found a way to convey that to him. Finally. I love him so.


Posted by Jamie Says at 11:11 PM

No comments: