Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane

Yesterday, we finalized plans for the kiddos to stay an extra week at Granny Frannies after Mark and I head home. My babies will fly home by themselves afterwards, which is a little scary for me, but I know they'll be fine and Miss Ashley will probably morph in to her "mom mode" and take good care of her little brother.

This is such a big deal to me. I never had a close relationship with any of my grandparents, and the thought of them growing up being so loved and wanted by ALL of their grandparents makes me so happy. They will spend plenty of time with them while Mark and I are around, but without us there, they will be able to experience each other on a different level, a closer level. The kids can hardly contain themselves. And Mark and I feel so fortunate that our kiddos are growing up knowing these special people.

No comments: