Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mollie K. Photography

Ok, I can hardly believe it has taken me this long to post about my BFF and her incredible talent. Mollie's work continues to amaze me...just when I think I've seen her best, she throws another curve ball and does something even more amazing. If you haven't checked out her site, you're missing out. If you need a photographer, email her, you will certainly have no regrets. She spends an incredible amount of time with each photo perfecting what I believe to already BE perfection. You really couldn't ask for more in a photographer. Anywho, here's her site, check it out, have fun, and preserve some memories with her: Mollie K. Photography

This message is not approved by Mollie, but I don't give a rats patootie.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I'll sencond THAT! :)

Jenn said...

Good grief, you know what I mean...!

Mollie said...

wOw!! You're so sweet to blog this!! Thanks SO much for the compliments BFF!

Did you end up upgrading to the 80? We need to hit the road one afternoon and just go shooting together :)

Miss You Love You!