Friday, January 19, 2007

Hiiii Yaaahhh!

As in chop suey, white cotton scrubby outfits, and rainbow belts.

Ash and I started Taekwando together today. Well actually the first 8 weeks are more of a self defense class, but after that if she's still interested I'll keep her in it and I'll take the kickboxing class they offer at the same time. It was a really fun class, even though I managed to screw up once again and got us there 15 minutes late. Who starts a class at 6:15 anyway??? 6:30 was much more logical in my mind, so my mind chose to remember the wrong time. Yes, I have a planner. No, I didn't right it down. Shame on me! Maybe if I put the start time in my BLOG I'll actually remember it, since I do look at my blog a heck of a lot more than my planner. I'm hopeless.

So our instructor gave us an assignment due next week.
Our assignment: Make a list of all we hope to accomplish in this lifetime. Wow! That's big. Maybe I'll blog it. Maybe if I'm allowed, I'll blog Ashley's too.

No comments: