Sunday, August 21, 2005

Jamie is



Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, lets see...I have to dig waaay down deep to get creative these days, unless you're asking me to find a solution to a carpool dilema, or how to get dried oatmeal (aka: cement) off the kitchen light fixture . The definition of Jamie these days is momma. And when the voices stop, I'm sometimes referred to as "hot" momma, but those are moments are few and far between. Despite the teetering negativity in the preceeding statements, I'm actually a very happy wife and mom to my two darling children. Ashley, my sweet natured, over achieving adult pleaser is in the 4th grade and will be turning 9 next week, and Alex, my rip roarin', hell raisin' love bug is 3.75 and enjoying every minute of his raging toddler-hood. I'm a stay at home mom, and love my job dearly. I just started homeschooling my preschooler, and counting down the time I have left at home with him. (I mean that in only a good way) I only have 2 precious years left and I'm dreading the day I hand him over to Kindergarten and slowly begin the act of corrupting his precious mind. ;)
My husband, Mark is the love of my life, and the person I look up to more than anyone in my life. We've been married almost 6 years now, and just this year, he adopted our daughter, Ashley, with whom he's been daddy to since she was just 2 years old. He has completed my life in so many, many ways, I could never express how special he is to me.

No comments: